Donate today and change a Veteran’s life.
Your generous tax-deductible donation helps Warrior Canine Connection breed, train and provide highly-skilled assistance dogs to wounded Veterans and Military Families at absolutely no charge to them. Why Donors Support WCC: WCC is accredited by Assistance Dogs International (ADI), assuring that the organization adheres to the highest standards of dog care and program management. Nearly 86 cents of every single dollar you donate to WCC goes directly into programs providing our unique form of animal-assisted therapy and placement of assistance dogs with wounded Veterans.
- $25 provides a leash and a collar
- $50 goes toward six months of flea medication
- $75 provides a customized service dog vest
- $100 buys a round of puppy vaccines
- $250 provides a puppy supply starter kit with grooming and training supplies
- $500 pays for spaying or neutering, a requirement for all service dogs
- $1,000 buys veterinary care for a puppy during its training
WCC is a proud 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID #45-2981579) that relies on philanthropic contributions to make its work possible. Donate online now through our donation form, or send a check to: Warrior Canine Connection 14934 Schaeffer Road Boyds, MD 20841 To make a major gift, discuss a bequest through your will, or make in-kind donations, please contact us at: 301-260-1111
Donate Your Birthday
Warrior Canine Connection places highly-skilled service dogs with wounded Veterans and Military Families at absolutely no cost to them. You can help provide more service dogs to Veterans in need by dedicating your Birthday to support WCC’s NO FAIL MISSION! Please honor our Veterans’ sacrifice by using your special day to raise much-needed funds to support WCC’s work. Just follow these 5 simple steps to set-up your Facebook Birthday Fundraiser!
- Step 1: Follow this link, to easily create a fundraiser to support Warrior Canine Connection: https://bit.ly/WCCBirthdayFundraiser
- Step 2: Fill-in the Basics
- Step 3: Tell Your Story
- Step 4: Pick a Cover Photo
- Step 5: Click Create … and you are ready to SUPPORT our MISSION and assist our nation’s VETERANS!
Combined Federal Campaign #94624
United Way of Central Maryland #12078135